Monday, June 17, 2013

Isaiah 41:12-13

Though you search for your enemies, you will not find them. Those who wage war against you will be as nothing at all. For I am the Lord your God who takes hold of your right hand and says to you, Do not fear; I will help you.

From Pastor Wangler’s June 14th blog post:

That night, I remember lying in bed at 809 Central in Tilton, Illinois thinking about the day. I was flooded with two emotions; pride and shame. Pride, because my Dad was brave. I saw it. I watched it. No one ever called him a hero, but they should have. He was there. He was willing.


He went inside with no regard for his own safety and total regard for others. He would forever be my hero because of that. Read more here.

Join us this week in Study, Worship, Praise and Celebration at Chicago First Church of the Nazarene:

* Saturday 6:00pm
* Sunday 8:30am & 11:00am


No comments:

Post a Comment