Friday, June 21, 2013

1 Timothy 6:12

Fight the good fight of the faith. Take hold of the eternal life to which you were called when you made your good confession in the presence of many witnesses.

From Pastor Wangler’s June 14th blog post:

My prayer is that God will give me the courage to go in, to go deeper, to embrace the struggle and head into the fight.

To think only of others and disregard self was the value my Father modeled. I wish I could say I’ve always lived it out, but I haven’t. I’ve backed away from my share of thresholds. However, I have great hope. For after all, I’ve had the example lived out in front of me. Read more here.

Join us this week in Study, Worship, Praise and Celebration at Chicago First Church of the Nazarene:

* Saturday 6:00pm
* Sunday 8:30am & 11:00am

No comments:

Post a Comment