Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Psalm 23:1-4

The LORD is my shepherd, I lack nothing. He makes me lie down in green pastures, he leads me beside quiet waters,  he refreshes my soul. He guides me along the right paths for his name’s sake. Even though I walk through the darkest valley, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me.

Are you aware that He who is in you is greater than he who is in the world?

If you are not familiar with this concept/text (1 John 4:4), it may indicate that you need to grow in the knowledge of the Lord.  We therefore encourage you to join us at the Naz and engage in a study of Holy Scripture.


We additionally encourage you to worship Him among fellow believers who desire to reflect His love onto you and your family.

Join us this week in Worship at ChicagoFirstChurch of the Nazarene
* Saturday 6:00pm
* Sunday 8:30am & 11:00am, 5:30pm

No comments:

Post a Comment