Friday, September 11, 2015

1 Corinthians 9:22-23

To the weak I became weak, to win the weak. I have become all things to all people so that by all possible means I might save some. I do all this for the sake of the gospel, that I may share in its blessings.

From Background Notes [BN] for Sept 12th & 13th written by Pastor Bob Brown:

Connection or isolation? These words which belong to the title of this week's study apply in a variety of ways to the mission God has given us.



Paul could not disconnect the fact of his own salvation from that of those around him. He had "no right" to claim personal salvation if he failed to become all things to all other human beings. He could not live his own life in isolation from the mission he had from God to the world. [BN,16]

Join us this week in Worship, Praise and Celebration at C1:

* Saturday 6:00pm
* Sunday 9am & 10:30am

No comments:

Post a Comment