Thursday, August 21, 2014

2 Samuel 18:27

The watchman said, “It seems to me that the first one runs like Ahimaaz son of Zadok.”  “He’s a good man,” the king said. “He comes with good news.”

From Move the Stone [MtS] written by Pastor Brian Wangler:

May the same be said of me someday. May I be remembered for my love of my King, my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, and by my commitment to running into His plan for my life, head on! 



Seizing every moment!  Living every day!  Let others walk, I want to run! Since Ahimaaz was a messenger, today, as you run, consider this question; What message would God have me to deliver today?

Read more here.

Join us this week in Study, Worship, Praise and Celebration at Chicago First Church of the Nazarene:

* Saturday 6:00pm
* Sunday 8:30am & 11:00am

No comments:

Post a Comment