Friday, March 27, 2015

John 11:25-26

Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die; and whoever lives by believing in me will never die. Do you believe this?”

From Background Notes [BN] for March 28th & 29th written by Pastor Bob Brown:

Then there is the arrival of Jesus in each generation since his ascension. He continues to come to us, even now.


 
His promise to his disciples included the familiar words, “For where two or three come together in my name, there am I with them” (Matthew 18:20). His Great Commission assured them, “…See, I am with you always, even to the end of the age” (28:20). [BN,2-3]

Join us this week in Study, Worship, Praise and Celebration at Chicago First Church of the Nazarene:

* Saturday 6:00pm
* Sunday 8:30am, 10am (FX) and 11:15am

No comments:

Post a Comment